We want to make sure you've got all the information you need before hitting the voting booth March 20. See below for information on the upcoming election and a breakdown of select races.
- Sample Ballot: To see your sample ballot, go to the Will County Clerk's website and enter your address in the Precinct Finder.
- Polling locations: Go to the county's website for a full list.
- Early Voting: You can vote early until March 15.
STATE HOUSE AND SENATE
- 37th District, House
- 38th District, House
- 80th District, House: State Rep. Anthony DeLuca (D-Chicago Heights) is running for re-election uncontested
- 19th District, Senate
- 40th District, Senate: State Sen. Toi Hutchinson (D-Olympia Fields) is running for re-election uncontested)
- Will County Board, District 2
- Will County Executive
- Circuit Clerk (uncontested primary)
- Recorder of Deeds (uncontested primary)
- State's Attorney (uncontested primary)
- Auditor (uncontested primary)
- Coroner (uncontested primary)
Electricity aggregation is on the ballot for Frankfort residents and those living in the unincorporated areas.