The Will County Board is the policy-making body for the county and is made up of 27 members, three representatives from nine districts. The board also represents the residents of unincorporated areas of Will County, such as those who live in Frankfort Square and Frankfort Township.
This year, there are 12 seats open for the election throughout the county. In District 2, which covers Frankfort and Frankfort Square, there are four candidates running in the Republican primary, two of them incumbents. Only one candidate is running unopposed in the Democratic primary.
Last year, district boundaries were redrawn for the board.
Click on a candidate's name for biographical information and answers to our candidate questionnaires, and check back for updates.
- Dave Izzo
- Jim Moustis (no response)
Mario Carlasare (removed from ballot; currently on appeal)
- Heavy GOP Primaries Set for Will County Board Races
- Frankfort Lawyer Will Run for County Board Seat
- Will County Electrical Aggregation Measure: What to Know
- Early Voting for Primaries Starts This Week
- VOTE: Should Will County Have Control Over Possible Third Airport?
- D210 Board Member Resigns; L-Way Accepting Applications to Fill Spot
- County Board Passes Measure to Allow Electricity Aggregation
- Tea Party Hosts Will County Candidates, Who Warn Against 'Political Annexation'
- Will County Cuts Polling Places, Maybe Saves $200K
- Frankfort, New Lenox Split in County Reshuffling