Pickwick Society Tearoom Gifts & Antiques
This adorably quaint tea room, based loosely on the classic novel "Little Women," celebrates the genteel ritual of a luncheon and afternoon tea. The Pickwick Society Tearoom features a menu filled with a variety of teas, sandwiches, scones and more, all named for characters in "Little Women." The shop also also sells an assortment of tea and tea accessories. Small private gatherings, such as bridal showers and birthday parties, can also be hosted here.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 8:30am - 4:30pm; Sun, noon - 4:30pm
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Tea and tea supplies, specialty cookies and tea biscuits
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: pickwicktearoom.com/Amenities/lunch_menu.shtml
- Specialties: Old fashioned teas, scones, specialty sandwiches
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Orchard House Tea Tasting, featuring full tea and three courses.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Breakfast, Kids' Menu, Lunch