Frankfort Plaza Cafe (Closed)
The Frankfort Plaza Cafe is a homey and cheerful family restaurant that offers breakfast and lunch with a bottomless cup of coffee. The menu has a tantalizing selection of pancakes, egg dishes such as omelettes, french toast, waffles, dumplings, paninis, burgers and wraps. With its affordable prices, friendly atmosphere and even a sidewalk cafe to enjoy the nice weather, you'll keep coming back.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 3pm.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.henryrearden.com/plazacafe/menu.pdf
- Specialties: "The Heidi," a German pancake.
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: Burgers, Diner, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Dress code: Casual