Frankfort General Store
Owned by a husband-and-wife team, Frankfort General Store is filled with greeting cards, handcrafted items made by locals, cooking ingredients, cookbooks, spices, jewelry, wick and wickless candles, children's toys and an assortment of old-fashioned sodas and nostalgic candies that you may not have seen elsewhere in years but will be happy to see again. This is the place to come for holiday shopping, baking needs, party planning and everyday knickknacks.
- Hours: Tue - Sun, 10am - 5pm; extended hours for holidays and special events; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: April 2009
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Novelty candy, candles, cooking ingredients, Gooseberry recipe books, handcrafted decor items, toys, greeting cards
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Return within 30 days for full refund.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: The charm of the community and the people in the community. The people are so accepting and are so good to us.
- What's your most popular item?: Old-fashioned sodas, nostalgic candy