What began as a shop for German and Irish imports has expanded to include cutwork runners and tablecloths, Nora Fleming collections, custom made luminaries and home and garden decor. The shop is located in an actual cottage behind the owners' home. The two story cottage also hosts art classes upstairs.
- Hours: Mon-Sat, 10am-5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 2000
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Merchandise can be returned within 2 weeks of purchase with a receipt.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Mokena's small, hometown atmosphere makes it great.
- What's your most popular item?: Our cutwork tablecloths are the most popular item.