- UPDATED (12:27 a.m. Saturday, June 9): Addition of family garage sale.
One person's clunky piece of bric-a-brac that's doing nothing more than cluttering an upstairs closet is another person's treasure.
That's what makes garage, rummage and yard sales so great: Sellers unload junk that has outlived its usefulness, and buyers find unusual gems they didn't know they wanted.
Patch wants to bring the two together by listing garage sales around Frankfort. Let us be that small sign you hang up at the larger intersections in town (except you don't have to take us down when your sale is over).
Give people an address they don't have to circle back around the block to get correct, and let them know what's available before they show up and leave disappointed.
List Your Garage Sale For Free
- Log into Patch. In the upper right corner, there should be a link that says "Log In." If you don't have an account yet, click "Join."
- Once you're signed in, go to the Events tab (to the right of News).
- On the right side of the page, click the button that says "Add an Event."
- Fill out all the required fields, add photos and let people know some of the items available. Make sure to check the "Garage Sales" category.
Upcoming Garage Sales
Household items, children's clothing, pool, dishware and other items will be on sale. Located at 23045 S. Wirth Lane. Hours are 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, June 8, and Saturday, June 9.
: This community-wide sale sponsored by the will be .
: If you're looking for lots of tools and household items the sale from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, June 9, at 245 Walnut St., is for you.
Are you having a garage sale this weekend? After you post it in the events calendar, leave information here in the comments section.