One person's clunky piece of bric-a-brac that's doing nothing more than cluttering an upstairs closet is another person's treasure.
That's what makes garage, rummage and yard sales so great: Sellers unload junk that has outlived its usefulness, and buyers find unusual gems they didn't know they wanted.
Patch wants to bring the two together by listing garage sales around Frankfort. Let us be that small sign you hang up at the larger intersections in town (except you don't have to take us down when your sale is over).
Give people an address they don't have to circle back around the block to get correct, and let them know what's available before they show up and leave disappointed.
List Your Garage Sale For Free
- Log into Patch. In the upper right corner, there should be a link that says "Log In." If you don't have an account yet, click "Join."
- Once you're signed in, go to the Events tab (to the right of News).
- On the right side of the page, click the button that says "Add an Event."
- Fill out all the required fields, add photos and let people know some of the items available. Make sure to check the "Garage Sales" category.
Upcoming Garage Sales
: The subdivision will hold its two-day sale from , and .
: This community-wide sale sponsored by the will be . Residents who want to participate must register by Thursday, May 31, and it costs $10 per home.
Are you having a garage sale this weekend? After you post it in the events calendar, leave information here in the comments section.
Three Ways to Stay Connected With Frankfort Patch:
- Subscribe to our newsletters to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- Follow us on Twitter for updates throughout the day.
- "Like" our Facebook page to talk about community issues with other readers.