Frankfort Patch has everything you need to know to enjoy this year's Frankfort Bluegrass Festival, which runs Saturday, July 14, to Sunday, July 15.
The video in this article is from last year's event. You also can check out these other stories for more background on the festival:
All performances on and are free. Bring lawn chairs and blankets to sit and listen to the musical acts.
- 10:30 a.m.: Iron Skillet Breakfast Band
- 11:15: Eric Lambert and Steve Haberichter
- 12:15 p.m.: Bluegrass Escape
- 1:15: Leadfoot
- 2:15: Oak Street Ramblers
- 3:15: Dan Crary and Steve Spurgin
- 4:15: Henhouse Prowlers
- 5:30: Special Consensus
- 6:55: Josh Williams Band
- 8:20: The Hillbenders
For Saturday, festival-goers can park along the street as well as the Prairie Park, Fra-Milco Cabinet and 1 N. White St. parking lots.
Downtown businesses will be holding a Sizzling Summer Sidewalk Sale in conjunction with the festival. Shops will be offering special deals and discounts through Sunday, July 15. Some of the participating businesses include:
- (now at its )
Check back Sunday for information about that day's events at the festival.
Two Ways to Stay Connected to Frankfort Patch:
- Subscribe to our newsletters to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- "Like" our Facebook page for updates throughout the day.