The deadline for candidates to file petitions for seats up for election in April was Dec. 26.
Listed below are the candidates who filed for open seats on municipal and school boards, along with the park district, library and township.
Patch will update the list with candidates from the Frankfort Park District as information is provided.
- Village President: Jim Holland (incumbent)
- Clerk: Bob Kennedy (incumbent)
- Trustee: Dick Trevarthan (incumbent, first to file), Todd Morgan (incumbent, second to file), Doug Walker (incumbent, third to file)
Lincoln-Way High School District 210
- Board Member: Arvid Johnson (incumbent), Dee Molinare (incumbent), Chris Kosel (incumbent)
- Board Member: Jeffrey Limp (incumbent), Marybeth Claypool, Cristina Ruiz (incumbent), Janet Look (incumbent), M. Richard Jones, John Tylk (incumbent)
- Board Member: Brian C. Sasso, Kendall Villa, Cari Ann Mills (incumbent), Jean Stanker (incumbent), Gina Briese
- Board Member: Mark Moylan, Mark Zilinskas, Richard Ward, Pamela Kohlbacher, Richard Marron, David Faber, Joseph Figliulo
- Township Supervisor: Jim Moustis (incumbent), Mario Carlasare
- Clerk: Nella Piccolin (incumbent), Mary Louise Konerzer
- Highway Commissioner: Bill Carlson (incumbent), Michael T. Benoit
- Collector: Patrick Markham (incumbent), Robert Lynch
- Assessor: Joe Kral (incumbent), George Peros
- Trustee: Bruce E. Ebert (incumbent), Gregory Griffin (incumbent), Nick George (incumbent), David Smith (incumbent), Tim Gaffney, Colleen Marie Hassell, Michael A. Jarigese, Denise A. Lenz
Get news alerts and Facebook updates from these Lincoln-Way Patch sites: