- Andrej Zarycki, 24, of 901 Sierra Lane in Palos Hills was charged with using a cell phone while driving, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis about 11:30 a.m. near the corner of LaGrange Road and Old Frankfort Way.
- A house in the 9200 block of Cloister Court was burglarized and undetermined property (was) taken," police said.
- Shane Senyard, 41, 770 Moon Vista Court in New Lenox was charged with improper lane usage, driving while license suspended and using a cell phone while driving shortly after 7 p.m. near the corner of Lincoln Highway and Plank Trail Drive. Senyard was taken to the Will County jail.
- A 16-year-old from Mokena was charged with violating curfew shortly before midnight in the 200 block of Locust St.
- Two cars were broken into in the 200 block of Hamilton Avenue and "miscellaneous items (were) stolen," police said.
- Kathleen Trainor, 43, of 20626 S. Green Meadow Lane in Frankfort was arrested on a traffic warrant shortly after 9 p.m. in the 20600 block of Lincoln-Way Lane.
- Roy Mason, 54, of 3037 Miller Ave. in Chicago was arrested on a Kankakee County warrant shortly before 1 a.m. in the 21100 block of LaGrange Road.