- Robert Jabaay, 38, of 510 Wisconsin Road in New Lenox was arrested shortly after 5 p.m. in the 20600 block of Lincoln-Way Lane on a Will County warrant.
- Brandon Kuczak, 20, of 1880 Shore Line Court in Romeoville was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to signal shortly before 4 p.m. in the 20500 block of LaGrange Road.
- Lattaniah Horton, 26, of 106 E. Normandy Drive in Chicago was charged with driving while license suspended, driving without insurance and illegal use of a cell phone shortly after 10:30 a.m. in the 9500 block of Lincoln Highway.
- Moraya Walls, 23, of 2712 Drive in Markham was charged with driving while license suspended shortly before 9 a.m. near the corner of Bankview Drive and LaGrange Road.
- Ronnie Cordell, 52, of 7329 S. Woodlawn Ave. in Chicago was arrested about 2:45 p.m. near the corner of LaGrange and Lincoln Highway. Cordell was picked up on a Cook County warrant and also charged with driving without a license, failing to signal, failing to wear a seatbelt, and felony obstructing justice. Cordell was taken to the Will County jail.
- A 17-year-old girl from Milwaukee was charged with obstructing justice shortly before 7 a.m. in the 21300 block of Plank Trail Drive.
- Denise Revere, 52, of 4942 Bayview Drive in Richton Park was charged with driving with an expired registration, driving with a suspended license and the illegal use of a cell phone about 8:30 a.m. near the corner of LaGrange Road and Bankview Drive.