- Kyle Rice, 21, of 5121 Roberta Lane in Richton Park was arrested at 10:45 p.m. in the 9300 block of Lincoln Highway on a felony charge of possession of cannabis. Rice also was charged with improper lighting and driving without tail lights. He was taken to the Will County Jail.
- Gerardo Zavala, 31, of 783 S. Poplar Ave. in Kankakee was charged with theft at 2:45 p.m. in the 22300 block of Center Road.
- Nicole Lief, 18, of 19500 Trenton Way in Mokena was charged with possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia at 7:30 p.m. in the 200 block of Mulberry Road.
- Brian Zimmerman, 33, of 385 Nevada St. in Frankfort was charged with driving under the influence, speeding and improper lane usage shortly before 1:30 a.m. near the corner of Folkers Drive and Old Frankfort Way.
- Wanda Sullivan, 31, of 324 Boston St in Chicago Heights was charged with driving while license suspended and driving without insurance at 9 p.m. near the corner of Bronson Drive and Laraway Road.
- Robert Roundtree, 50, of 1617 Downs Drive in Calumet City was charged with driving while license suspended at 7:15 p.m. near the corner of Center and Laraway Roads.