- Natasha Jimerson, 25, of 747 Red Oak Lane in University Park was charged with driving while license suspended and illegal use of a cell phone, and picked up on an arrest warrant out of Richton Park about 3:15 p.m. near the corner of Elwood and White streets. Jimerson was turned over to the Richton Park police.
- Desiree Morris, 29, of 283 Allegheny St. in Park Forest was charged with improper lane usage and driving while license suspended about 10:45 p.m. near the corner of Lincoln Highway and Pfeiffer Road. Morris was released on bond.
- Jordan Liverett, 21, of 96 Ash St. in Park Forest was charged with driving under the influence and improper lane usage about 1 a.m. near the corner of Abbey Drive and LaGrance Road. Liverett was released on bond.
- "Items" were stolen from a landscaping company while working at a residence in 400 block of Butternut Trail.
- A vehicle was stolen from a commercial business lot in the 9400 block of Lincoln Highway.
- Brian Frainey, 25, of 8648 Saddlebred Court in Frankfort was charged with possession of controlled substance, possession of hypodermic syringes and possession of drug equipment shortly after 7 a.m. in the 700 block of Center Road. Frainey was taken to the Will County jail.
- Nicole Lancaster, 29, of 15440 S.E. 29th St. in Choctaw, OK, was charged with driving while license suspended at 9 p.m. near the corner of Harlem Avenue and Sauk Trail. Lancaster was released on bond.
- Anthony Furlong, 19, of 227 Poppy Lane in Matteson was charged with speeding and possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:30 p.m. near the corner of 108th Avenue and Lincoln Highway. He was released on bond.