- Daniel Diaz, 27, of 1131 Ingalls Ave. in Joliet was pulled over about 5 p.m. in the 20600 block of Lincoln-Way Lane and charged with driving while license suspended and without insurance.
- Tanya Dawson, 41, of 6508 Blue Sky Lane in Matteson was pulled over about 1:30 a.m. near the corner of Aberdeen Road and Harlem Avenue and charged with driving under the influence, the illegal transportation of alcohol, driving in the wrong lane and improper lane usage.
- Teresa Isom, 29, of 2602 Marigold Drive in Sauk Village was pulled over about 10:20 p.m. near the corner of Lincoln Highway and Pfeiffer Road and charged with driving under the influence, driving under the minimum speed limit, improper lane usage and driving without insurance.
- Jacob Burrow, 20, of 1786 N. Wentworth Circle in Romeoville was pulled over in the 20000 block of LaGrange Road and arrested on an outstanding Will County warrant. He was also charged with driving without insurance.
- Frederick Mitchell, 24, of 5639 Redwood Ave., in Portage, IN, was pulled over in the 9100 block of Lincoln Highway and arrested on an outstanding warrant out of Indiana. He was also charged with driving without a valid license and improper lane usage.
- Patrick Harper, 19, of 19550 Trenton Way in Mokena was charged with possession of drug equipment for possession of drug equipment about 10 p.m. near the corner of LaGrange Road and Lincoln Highway.
- Matthew Petersen, 27, of 408 N. Locust St. in Frankfort was pulled over about 1:30 p.m. near the corner of LaGrange Road and Lincoln Highway and arrested on two outstanding Will County warrants. He was also charged with driving with a suspended registration, driving without insurance and the improper use of a registration.
- Erin Boykin, 23, of 14528 Cottage Grove Ave. in Dolton was pulled over about 9:30 p.m. near the corner of Abbet Drive and LaGrange Road and charged with speeding, driving while license suspended and driving without insurance.