- Julio Osorio-Rodriguez, 38, of 1646 Dianne Road in Joliet was charged with driving while license suspended about 2:50 p.m. in the 200 block of Colorado Avenue.
- Edward Soto-Garcia, 47, of 7721 W. 39th St. in Lyons was charged with driving without insurance or a license, not having a valid registration, improperly using a registration and improper lighting about 11:20 a.m. near the intersection of Harlem Avenue and Lincoln Highway. Soto was booked into the Will County jail.
- Brittany Erfft, 24, of 21287 Brittany Drive in Frankfort was charged with driving under the influence, improper lane usage and the illegal transportation of alcohol about 12:10 a.m. near the corner of Harlem Avenue and Sauk Trail.
- Ryan Jensen, 26, of 1824 Claire Drive in Bourbonnais was charged with driving while license suspended, driving without insurance, and using an electronic communication device while driving about 11:40 p.m. near the corner of Frankfort Main and LaGrange Road.
- Sean Ryan, 30, of 6605 Oak Forest Ave. in Tinley Park was arrested on a Will County warrant about 8 p.m. in the 20600 block of Lincoln-Way Lane.