- David Fister, 29, of 10650 Williamsburg Trail in Frankfort was charged with reckless driving, failure to notify of damage and leaving the scene of an accident. He was arrested at his home at 10:10 p.m.
- Najeeb Alwawi, 23, of 625 Vail Drive in Frankfort was picked up on a Will County warrant at 6:30 a.m. at his home.
- An unlocked car was entered in the 200 block of Johnson Avenue and an unspecified "item" was taken, police said.
- Kyle Sciaky, 21, of 19714 Glennel Ave. in Mokena was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 9 p.m. near the corner of LaGrange and St. Francis roads.
- Angela Zivkovich, 34, of 16 Ellen Drive in Chicago Heights was charged with resisting or obstructing a police officer at 1:30 a.m. near the corner of LaGrange Road and Maple Street.
- Alyssa Cornfield, 21, of 19148 Puritan Drive in Mokena was charged with public intoxication at 11 p.m. in the 20500 block of LaGrange Road.