- A catalytic converter was stolen from a vehicle parked in a lot in the 21000 block of LaGrange Road. Catalytic converters also had been stolen two days earlier and similar crimes were reported in New Lenox.
- Ismel Ramirez, 41, of 4321 S. Paulina St. was pulled over about 1 p.m. near the corner of 104th Avenue and Vans Drive. Ramirez was charged with driving with a suspended license.
- A 15-year-old boy from Joliet was charged with retail theft about 1:30 p.m. in the 11000 block of Lincoln Highway.
- Jeffrey Madsen, 22, of 15562 W. Eamon Road in Manhattan was arrested shortly after 12:30 p.m. in 22300 block of LaGrange Road. Madsen was charged with possession of controlled substance, possession of drug equipment, improper lane usage and no insurance. Madsen was taken to the Will County jail.
- Karen Spring, 53, of 917 N. Cedar Road in New Lenox was pulled over about 7 a.m. in the 22300 block of Center Road. She was charged with disobeying a stop sign and driving on a suspended license.
- Oliver Banks, 36, 2022 95th St. in Chicago was pulled over shortly before 5 a.m. in the 9000 block of Charrington Drive. He was charged with driving on a suspended license and without insurance.
- Lynda Fahey, 49, of 443 Huntsbridge Road in Matteson was pulled over shortly after 9 p.m. and charged with driving on a suspended license and failing to transfer registration.
Go check out our Facebook page.