A two-story, four-bedroom home located at 10446 Brookridge Creek Drive in Frankfort sold for $425,000. The home has 3.5 bathrooms and 3,600 square feet of living space. It was built in 1997 and sits on a .34-acre lot. The home comes equipped with a fully finished basement, formal living room and dining room spaces, custom window treatments and stainless steel appliances. A masonry fireplace is the centerpiece of the family room.
These properties were sold in Frankfort recently, according to Will County property records.
- 10446 Brookridge Creek Dr., $425,000
- 20326 S. Graceland Ln., $202,000
- 24263 S. Jos Pl., $760,500
- 19943 LaPorte Meadows Dr., $430,000
- 10981 Pembrook Ct., $25,000
- 11050 Siena Dr., $480,000
- 19709 S. Skidmore Ct., $161,500
Get news alerts and Facebook updates from these Lincoln-Way Patch sites: