Hanukkah and Christmas are right around the corner. How are you doing with your gift shopping?
For those people still in need for gift ideas, Frankfort Patch has put together gift guides featuring merchandise from local shops and stores, . Today's gift guide highlights items costing $25 or less. On Wednesday, the guide will spotlight big-ticket, splurge items.
And don't forget: Gift cards from local restaurants can be ideal for people on your holiday shopping list. Check the Patch Places business directory for a listing of eateries in the village.
Local businesses: Do you want your $25-or-less gift ideas featured in our guide? Upload photos of the items and the price to the media gallery.
Here's a list of some of the merchandise available at a variety of Frankfort shops. Go through the photo gallery for pictures of these items.
- Country Living Collection of Pie in a Jar pie filling ($13.99)
- Art supply gift packs ($12 to $20)
- Dog-themed mugs ($10 to $12.99); shirts for dogs ($18.99)
- Triana yarn used to make scarves ($15.99 to $19.99 per ball)
- Accessory jewelry ($25 and less)
- Ladies cork cage handbag ($26 but on sale for 20 percent off)
- Cards ($3.50 to $6)
- Homemade salsa ($5 for 16 ounces)
- One-size-fits-all Skinny Tees ($20 to $60)
- Milkhouse Candle Creamery candles in milk bottles ($11 to $18)
- Gingerbread chai tea from Octavia Tea Company ($13.95)
- Hostess gifts with dips and dessert mixes ($14.99 to $16.99)
- Wine glasses ($18 each)
- Graphic novels and collections, including Batman: Arkham City ($22.99), Fables vol. 1 ($12.99), The Walking Dead vol. 1 ($9.99) and Batman: Noel ($22.99); Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Red Box role-playing game ($19.99) and We Didn't Play Test This At All card game ($10)
- Handmade luminary shades with glass and candle ($6)
- Journals (start at $20), photo albums (start at $16), pens (starts at $3) and pen bottles (start at $16); stationery (starts at $7.50)