If you haven't been reading our Local Voices blogs, you've been missing some great takes and views from--and on--the Frankfort and Lincoln-Way communities.
In just the past few days, five new bloggers have started posting entries to Frankfort Patch. Their topics run the gamut, from local restaurants and foods to a special fundraiser for a and alumnus.
Here's a peek at the lineup:
- Joe Pratl writes about food and area restaurants. .
- This blog is dedicated to helping Connor Gill, a Frankfort resident who needs $38,000 to repair his wheelchair. .
- David A. Belden looks at some of our area's history and landmarks. .
- The staff of discusses issues concerning health and wellness. T.
- The organization features economic and social issues from a progressive perspective. .