Invite a friend
Seventh Annual AIA Community Fair & Picnic
The 7th Annual AIA Community Fair & Picnic brings members of the Frankfort and surrounding communities together for a day of fun, great food, and fellowship.
The fair is open to all... Muslims, non-Muslims, members, non-members, neighbors, and the curious!
ACTIVITIES TO ENJOY:
• American and ethnic foods
• Interactive tours of the mosque, which will give visitors a chance to ask questions and get an up-close and personal glimpse inside the building
• LifeSource to conduct Blood Drive… Every life is worth saving!
• Free health checkup
• Games for children and adults
• Pony rides & Bounce House
• 3-on-3 Basketball tournament and 3-Point Shootout competitions
• Various vendors selling clothes from the Subcontinent, jewelry and cosmetics... and much more!
American Islamic Association believes strongly in maintaining good relations with its neighbors and people of all faiths and this annual event seeks to promote peace and bridge-building opportunities with friends and neighbors.
Please attend. AIA would love to see you at the Fair!
More About American Islamic Association
Founded in 1979, the American Islamic Association is set up to provide a place for Muslims to practice religion, provide educational opportunities and do community and social outreach.
The 14-acre St. Francis Road facilities were built in 1982 and include a mosque and weekend school. The mosque holds five daily prayer services as well as special religious holiday celebrations. The school offers three different classes--Quran, Hadith and Islamiyah--for ages four and older.
Shaykh Azeemuddin Ahmed is the Imam of the American Islamic Association.