Orland Park, Ill. – Was finding a new job one of your 2013 resolutions? Perhaps you should consider Real Estate.
Baird & Warner Orland Park will be offering classes for Real Estate Broker pre-licensing. Classroom instruction will be at the Orland Park office located at 9145 W 151st Street.
A five week flexible learning course will be offered starting on February 5th. The home study portion of the class lasts from February 5th through February 21st and the classroom instruction is Tuesdays and Thursdays from February 26ththrough March 28th.
The course totals 90 hours total of instruction split between home study and classroom attendance.
To obtain a Real Estate Broker license in the state of Illinois you must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 21 years old or be at least 18 years old and receive prior approval by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
- Be a high school graduate or equivalent
- Complete 90 hours of broker course work, including 15 hours of interactive training
- Be sponsored by a sponsoring managing broker in Illinois
- Pass the state of Illinois exam with a score of at least 75%
For more information on school policies and fees please contact Gailene Cowger at 708-460-1400. Please register at least five business days in advance. More information is featured here.