Happy New Year from Briosa Boutique! With 2013 stretching out before us, we thought we'd take a quick minute to let you know what we see on the fashion horizon.
From boots to berets and turquoise to textures, we've got you covered, so take a peek at what's in store, literally, in our charming, downtown Frankfort shop.
No time to browse the photos? Then here's quick list to keep you in style.
- Bright colors, in general, will make 2013 an eye-catching year.
- Turquoise is in, as in the stone and the color. Did you know the stone comes in reds and greens, as well as blues?
- The hi-lo hem is here this year. Flirty and feminine, it visually slims and shapes your legs.
- Mixed textures, both in jewelry and fabrics, will turn heads and keep your look fresh, as you can mix and match just about anything.
- Lace and crochet styles continue to capture our hearts, softening solid colors or adding elegance to simple styles.
- Hats will be head-turners...this spring watch for a new cowboy style to hit the boutique, along with sunhats and the traditional baseball cap gone glam.
- These boots were made for walkin'... from western to ankle to over the knee, boots can change your look in a New York minute.
Here's looking at you,
Gloria, Debbie & Rae