Where's the (Italian) Beef? Tell Us Who Serves Your Favorite to Win a $50 Gift Card
This week your local editors tried Italian beef sandwiches in Frankfort, Mokena and New Lenox. The place with the most reader reviews and comments wins, and by participating you can get a shot at winning a $50 gift card to a local restaurant.
For this week's Chowdown Showdown, local editors Joe Vince (Frankfort), Paul Dailing (Mokena) and Michael Sewall (New Lenox) tried Italian beef sandwiches in their respective Patch towns.
Our reviews are in the photo captions above, but to truly give a restaurant the title of "Most-Loved Italian been sandwich in the Lincoln-Way Area," we need your help. Here's what you can do:
- Comment: Leave comments below to show support for your favorite fried chicken.
- Upload photos: Click "Add Photos & Video" near the photos above and upload a shot of your favorite Italian beef sandwich. Tell us where it's from in the caption.
- Review: You can write a review in the business directory to let us know they've got great Italian beef sandwich. Click on the names of the restaurants below to write your review.
The restaurant that gets the most positive reviews, comments and photos added between now and noon Sunday, April 1, will be named the winner.
Are we missing any? Tell us in the comments section and find it in the Frankfort Patch Places business directory.
- AJ's Hot Dogs & Gyros
- Badda Bing's
- Italian Fiesta Pizzeria
- Little Joe's
- Papa Joe's
- Pizza King
- Pizza Mia!
Are we missing any? Tell us in the comments section and find it in the New Lenox Patch Places business directory.
- Aurelio's Pizza
- Beggars Pizza
- Nancy's Pizza
- Nick's Steakhouse
- PJ's Restaurant
- Pop's Italian Beef and Sausage
- Post Game Pub and Sedona Grill
- Tony's Villa Rosa
Are we missing any? Tell us in the comments section and find it in the Mokena Patch Places business directory.