A two-story, three-bedroom home located at 114 Hickory Street in Frankfort sold for $263,000. The home, in the heart of the downtown district, has two bathrooms and 3,259 square feet of living space. It was built in 1905 and has been completely remodeled. The home features hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances and tile flooring in the kitchen, a living room with a fireplace and a loft with skylights.
These properties were sold in Frankfort recently, according to Will County property records.
- 505 Aberdeen Rd., $220,000
- 7407 S. Arran Dr., $210,000
- 114 Hickory St., $263,000
- 316 Michigan Rd., $202,000
- 19708 S. Skidmore Ct., $109,500
- 20037 S. Sycamore Dr., $214,000
- 22022 Thyme Ln., $343,000
Get news alerts and Facebook updates from these Lincoln-Way Patch sites: