A two-story brick home located at 8831 Port Washington Drive in Frankfort sold for $500,000. The home features five bedrooms, four bathrooms and 3,950 square feet of living space. It has a two-story great room with inlaid wood flooring and an all-brick fireplace, a family room with a fireplace and theater room and a finished basement with a wet bar. The home was built in 2006.
These properties were sold in Frankfort recently, according to Will County property records.
- 21443 Breton Rd., $39,000
- 22675 Limestone Ct., $426,500
- 7234 W. Mathews Dr., $209,000
- 853 Oakwood Dr., $206,500
- 8831 Port Washington Dr., $500,000
- 20033 S. Rosewood Dr., $177,000
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? Consult the Patch real estate directory.