A five-bedroom home located at 21206 Old North Church Road in Frankfort sold for $280,000. The home features a living room with a stone fireplace, hardwood flooring, master bath with a whirlpool tub and 3,200 square feet of living space. It has three bathrooms. The home is located near Indian Trail Elementary School and Summit Junior High. It was built in 1995.
These properties were sold in Frankfort recently, according to Will County property records.
- 20764 S. Acorn Ridge Dr., $160,000
- 972 S. Butternut Cir., $50,000
- 8686 Cedar Ct., $390,000
- 8009 Farmhouse Rd., $177,000
- 23203 Jackson Branch St., $35,000
- 20689 Michigan Island Dr., $30,000
- 21206 Old North Church Rd., $280,000
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? Consult the Patch real estate directory.