SATURDAY, FEB. 11
Teen Faces Traffic Charges After Accident
Tiffany P. Collins, 19, of the 22600 block of the Parkview Lane, was was charged with improper lane use and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident after she struck two mailboxes and a light pole when she lost control of her vehicle in the 20000 block of Frankfort Square Road.
WEDNESDAY, FEB. 8
Two Mailboxes Vandalized
The sheriff's office received reports of two houses' mailboxes in the 7600 block of West Benton Drive destroyed by an unknown vehicle.
MONDAY, FEB. 6
Piping, Appliances Stolen
A resident in the 24000 block of South 80th Avenue reported stolen 100 feet of copper piping, a washer, dryer and refrigerator. The door of the house was kicked in, according to the report.
Police report information is provided by the Frankfort Police Department, Will County Sheriff's Office and other law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.
See More on Patch
- Red Paint Sprayed on Frankfort Cars: Will County Blotter
- Tailgate Stolen, Brick Thrown at Windshield: Blotter
- Teens Cited in Car Burglary; Retail Theft Reported: Frankfort Blotter
- iPod, iPad and 2 Wallets Stolen From Unlocked Cars: Will County Police Blotter
- iPhones, Purse and Cash Stolen by Burglars: Will County Police Blotter