Patch is compiling the best of Frankfort. Tell us where you love to shop, eat, take your kids, which services you can’t live without.
The first step is nominating your favorite places. Click the links to each topic below to tell us your most-loved businesses in the various categories.
Nominations run through July 9. After that, the voting starts.
1. Visit Frankfort Patch
2. Go to Readers’ Choice: Nominations
3. Nominate your favorite businesses in the comments!*
*Because this is a contest, you’ll need to create a Patch login to nominate and vote!
NOMINATIONS CLOSE JULY 9!
Don’t forget to tell your friends on Facebook, Twitter and e-mail!
Sign up for the FRANKFORT PATCH NEWSLETTER to find out when voting starts so you can support your favorite institution in the Readers' Choice contest.
Past Readers' Choice Winners
- Best Steak: Dan McGee Restaurant
- Best Park: Indian Boundary Park and Commissioner's Park
- Best Florist: Pattie's Floral Express
- Best Auto Mechanic: Book Racing
- Best Ribs: Smokey Barque
Remember to share your reviews of your favorite business in Frankfort Patch's business directory.