Updated: 3:01 a.m. Thursday
Check out Wednesday's live blog for a play-by-play recap of the meeting.
The board will discuss approving a contract for new emegency messaging software in the district. They are also scheduled to address adopting the 2013-14 school calendar and to discuss the district transportation agreement with Lincoln-Way School District 210. To review the meeting agenda in its entirety, click here.
As always, Patch will live blog the meeting. Readers are welcome to share opinions and questions in the feed above.
Get news alerts and Facebook updates from these Lincoln-Way Patch sites:
See More on Patch
- Kmart Needs a Roomie: Who Should Share Space with L-W Area Stores?
- 5 for Free, 5 for a Price: What to Check Out During Free Comic Book Day
- LWHS D210 Gives Community Leaders a Taste of Today's School
- CONTEST: Mommy Needs a Break—Win Her One from Patch
- Providence Catholic's 2013 National Honor Society Inductees
Most Popular articles
- 13-year-old Frankfort Girl Missing: Police Dog Lost Scent (UPDATE)
- Lincoln-Way East Griffins Celebrate Prom at Prestwick Country Club
- Mug Shot Gallery: Lincoln-Way Arrests, May 15-21
- Burger King Blow-up Sparked by Rude Whopper Order: Weird Crimes
- Setting the Record Straight: Frankfort Girls Softball