Food and Fundraising, History and Health: Read Our 5 New Blogs
We've added some bloggers to our Local Voices lineup. Check them out and tell us what you think.
If you haven't been reading our Local Voices blogs, you've been missing some great takes and views from--and on--the Frankfort and Lincoln-Way communities.
In just the past few days, five new bloggers have started posting entries to Frankfort Patch. Their topics run the gamut, from local restaurants and foods to a special fundraiser for a Summit Hill and Lincoln-Way North alumnus.
Here's a peek at the lineup:
- The Kitchen Curmudgeon: Joe Pratl writes about food and area restaurants. His first entry looks at Tinley Park's Grand Buffet.
- Have a Heart for Connor: This blog is dedicated to helping Connor Gill, a Frankfort resident who needs $38,000 to repair his wheelchair. The first entry from the organizers talks about a Jan. 27 benefit for Connor.
- Lincoln-Way History: David A. Belden looks at some of our area's history and landmarks. His first entry shines a spotlight on the Bowman Dairy Company in Mokena.
- Yoga 360 Studio and Spa: The staff of this yoga studio discusses issues concerning health and wellness. The first entry by owner and instructor Colleen Rose talks about making new year revolutions instead of resolutions.
- South Suburban MoveOn Council: The organization features economic and social issues from a progressive perspective. The first entry puts context on some economic questions.