Arrest Warrants: Wanted in Frankfort
The Will County Sheriff's Office has outstanding warrants on these village residents.
Rebecca A. Riedstra, 36, is wanted for theft by unauthorized control or transfer of less than $500. The warrant was issued June 5, and no bond was set. Riedstra's last known address was 7749 W. Lakeview Terrace.
Kevin Tremblay, 46, is wanted for an undisclosed offense. The warrant was issued June 21, and bond was set at $1,000. Tremblay's last known address was 11770 Azure Dr.
Dennis Tucker, 41, is wanted for driving on a suspended license. The warrant was issued Jan. 10, and bond was set at $5,000. Tucker's last known address was 8200 Callista Dr.
Kenneth R. Woods, 40, is wanted for driving under the influence with a blood-alcohol content of 0.08. The warrant was issued July 6, and bond was set at $5,000. Woods last known address was 20463 Graceland Ave.
If you have any information regarding any warrant, contact the Will County Sheriff's Office at 815-727-8575 or the sheriff's online tip form. The sheriff's office warns that no action should be taken regarding individuals on the warrant list.
Other Police and Fire Stories That Might Interest You:
- Fire Leaves Frankfort Square Woman Looking for New Home
- Vandals Strike at 2 D161 Schools
- A Roundup of Property Damage and Thefts
- Go to the Police and Fire Section to Read More Stories
Two Ways to Stay Connected to Frankfort Patch:
- Subscribe to our newsletters to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- "Like" our Facebook page for updates throughout the day.