Water hoses, kids and summer go together like chocolate and peanut butter. Like Laurel and Hardy. Like U.S. Route 30 and road construction.
And once you put all those elements together, it's physically impossible not to get a cute photo. Try it. Your camera won't allow you snap a shot that doesn't make you go, "Awww."
That's why we've put together a mini-gallery of photos from readers and Patch contributors that show some of the inventive ways Frankfort kids—and someone slightly older—are using hoses, sprinklers and sprays to cool off this summer.
Thanks to readers Missy Goodman and Steve Macri for sharing their photos in the Neighborhood Gallery. And thanks to Patch contributors Rebecca Wharrie and David Hansen for their shots while on assignment.
Do you have a precious photo of your son and daugther using a hose or sprinkler to stay cool? Post it in this article's media gallery. Have some great pictures of you and your friends and family having fun this summer in Frankfort? Share them in the Neighborhood Gallery for a chance to be featured in an I Know What You Did This Summer photo gallery.
Other Frankfort Patch Stories That Might Interest You:
- VIDEO: Local World War II Veterans Receive Warm Welcome After Honor Flight
- We All Scream for Ice Cream—But Which Town Buys the Most?
- Water Restrictions Everywhere, But Why Not in Frankfort?
- PHOTO: Reader Captures High-Flying Wire Work
- Vegetable Gardening Done Right: Plant It, Pick It, Eat It
Two Ways to Stay Connected to Frankfort Patch:
- Subscribe to our newsletters to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- "Like" our Facebook page for updates throughout the day.